Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Monday, July 29, 2002

Got to go to bed :( I have yet to figure out the clock on this site, but it is eleven p.m. here. I get up at 1:30 am for work. You do the math. I am an Echocardiographer/Respiratory Tech. who also does Cardiac Stress Testing, Holter Monitors, and Pulmonary Function testing. Except for the Stress testing I am the only person in our seventyfive bed hospital who does these exams. Makes for good job security but really lays on the pressure. Beverle is an R.N. who works 11-7, so to see her I sleep 3 or 4 hours a night, then 3 or 4 hours in the afternoon. Can you say "sleep deprivation"? Must try for sleep now, I'm back spacing more than I'm typing forward. Another Time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home