Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Saturday, August 31, 2002

Bells and Whistles

You know I would pay good money, and I mean bucks right now for a Dummy book for Blogger. I've just spent 6+ hours trying to get an image back up on my site after losing the banner when I upgraded to plus 25 and Blogger Pro. I have really been looking forward to this long weekend off, and had planned to get the "bells and whistles" up and running on Another Time. This was supposed to be fun. Tomorrow I might think so, but right now I'm almost blind from the numbing brain lock. A note for every other newbie out there, when you change the html in the template you must post and publish before those changes take effect. Duh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home