Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Friday, September 27, 2002

The Friday five

1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind?

TV without commercials, we have a Tivo clone from Dish and it has spoiled me. Now even if a program is on at the moment I am watching TV I’ll still record to watch later.

I usually have several books going at the same time. I never go anywhere without at least two with me. I carry a large laptop bag everywhere that would put most mothers’ purses to shame.

Anything computer or tech related, my oldest son and I are looking at getting into a Linux/XP dual boot system just for the fun of it.

Cycling; but I just never found the time this summer and the fifteen extra pounds I have proves it.

2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands?

The Christmas before last Bev surprised me with a new recliner. Actually, she told me she couldn’t make up her mind between that and a camera. I knew she was sick of the ratty old one and it would more useful than a camera but I wanted to pick it out. My youngest son cuddles with me while we watch TV and I wanted one big enough for the two of us now that he is growing. Who knows how much longer he will want to sit with “Dad” so I wanted to make the most of it. We ended up with this monster recliner. The sales clerk said it was made to fit a six foot eight, three hundred fifty-pound man. When I sit up in it my feet won’t touch the floor, but Zack and I and lay hip to hip comfortably. Therefore, the first thing I do is kick back in the “giant” chair.

3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells?

Anything my wife is wearing.

4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself?
My web heading doesn’t say Husband, father, Loner, Geek for nothing.

5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don't?

Out of the saddle, crank dancing the pedals up these creek bank steep Kentucky hills on my Trek road bike.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home