Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Friday, September 06, 2002

The Friday Five

1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Why?

Brain dead teenagers behind the counters of fast food restaurants. Our order is wrong a good 50% of the time.

2. What irritating habits do you have?

I gripe to myself out loud about other peoples driving.

3. Have you tried to change the irritating habits or just let them be?

Yes I have tried. My youngest son said I am grumpy driver, and I guess I am, but I don't want him to be.

4. What grosses you out more than anything else? Why?

I work in a hospital so it takes a lot to gross me out.

5. What one thing can you never see yourself doing that other people do?

Finding any enjoyment in mowing the yard.


The Friday five

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home