Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Friday, September 13, 2002

The Friday Five

1. What was/is your favorite subject in school? Why?

My favorite subject in school was Band. I was a trumpet player. One year I had four music classes out of seven subjects.


2. Who was your favorite teacher? Why?

Mr. Ashby, my band director. He cared more for us than any other teacher. He taught us as much about life as he did about music.


3. What is your favorite memory of school?

When I won the award for enthusiasm my senior year.

4. What was your favorite recess game?

Four corner dodge ball.

5. What did you hate most about school?

The way the kids treated each other, very cruel most of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home