Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Friday, September 20, 2002

The Friday five

1. Would you say that you're good at keeping in touch with people?

No, I am really bad.

2. Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why?

Blog comments would be great, but none of my friends Blog. Meeting in person is the way we use the most. Which explains why so many friends move in and out of our family's life. There just isn't enough time between work and family time to keep up.

3. Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it?

I have several. I never use them. The medium has just never worked for me. Again none of the people this would work best with have it, so that makes a big difference.

4. Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away?

My best friends live in the house with me; my wife and kids. My daughter and her husband live about an hour away, but we see them every weekend.

5. Are you an "out of sight, out of mind" person, or do you believe that "distance makes the heart grow fonder"?

Out of sight, out of mind. Life is just too busy right now. I have enough trouble just keeping up with what is in front of me. I don't like it, but that is just the way it is right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home