Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Monday, April 07, 2003

I don't care what my watch says it is not time to get up yet

The boys are gone on a youth group spring break trip until Wednesday afternoon. That leaves Bev and I alone, right? We both work all three days; in addition, I have a dental appointment this afternoon, which I can not afford to put off, (again). Tomorrow after work, the Saturn has to be serviced. Wednesday we pick up the boys, grab something to eat and then have music practice for Seder a week from Thursday.

My eyes were so bloodshot from lack of sleep last week that a blood vessel popped in my left eye. Rachel was so grossed by it she spent most of the day Sunday with her hand over her eyes when she would talk to me. Sleep is not on the menu this week either it appears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home