Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Monday, April 28, 2003

Whatta ya mean the weekend is over?

It has been a long weekend. The weather here was beautiful, bright springtime warmth, with cotton candy clouds. I spent the entire time indoors with another hospital-acquired virus. I taught Sunday school and left the boys at church for Rachel and Robby to take home. Robby and I were supposed to ride Sunday afternoon but I was still shaky and weak and knew I would not be able to keep up. I did get some things cleaned up on the site though, the archives are back, and my counter is working again. Like a lot of others, I am learning HTML by trial and error. I have a book I bought for the boys but it numbs my brain when I try to read it. I carry it around a lot, but the osmosis approach does not seem to be working. Maybe if I slept with it under my pillow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home