Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Friday, June 27, 2003

Now & Later

I bought Beverle a canopy-swing for the deck for her birthday. I am sitting in it right now. It is dark except for the glow from my laptop. Dog, I mean Katy, lays her head on my leg wanting to be petted and her eyes glow green in the light. Over the sound of the crickets singing, I hear the voices of the actors from the outdoor theatre down the street. The air is cool and damp tonight. There will be fog around the Knob in the morning.
Maybe Beverle and I can have coffee on the porch before the kids wake up. We can sit in the cool of the morning in our robes, eating fresh fruit sprinkled with powdered sugar, and sipping strong Arabica bean coffee watching the day wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home