Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Thursday, July 03, 2003

Oh deer,

If karma exists, then I am set.

This morning I am up by the time Beverle gets home. I have the whole day planned, coffee on the deck, take some time to write and think, sit and read under the umbrella, maybe even get out the guitar and try to start playing again. The big chore of the day was to pay the bills and run the dishwasher, and then I would surf over to nervoueness.org and try to learn about making ATC’s.

That was my plan.

I made it to the deck. I fired the laptop up then decided I would bring the parakeet cage out so Lucy could get some fresh air. My mother-in-law drove by as I was going into the house. The bird and I were kicked back when she walked up onto the porch and sat down.

I spent the rest of the day putting up a fence around her garden to keep the deer out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home