Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

We all have a "cross" to bear

Two more weekends of cross-country and our days will be back to normal. I’m not sure what normal was like exactly, but I do remember reading and writing.

It has been three months since Zack started cross-country, and if I sound unhappy with it I’m not. It has been wonderful to see him grow to enjoy running, to get faster and stronger week by week. The whole thing has reminded me of my parents waiting at the school for me to return from band trips till one o’clock in the morning most weekends. We were always later getting back than the director said we would be, and my parents never complained. Now I know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home