Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Thursday, October 23, 2003

You can't make this stuff up


Me: How old are you?

X: 45

Me: You smoke?

X: Oh yeah, three to four packs a day.

Me: How long?

X: Well, Mom says I started when I was three, so forty-two years I guess.

Me: Uhm......, I’m sorry..., you were how old?

X: Mom, says I started when I was three.

I put down the clipboard.

Me: Okay, I’ll bite. How did you get a hold of cigarettes when you were three years old?

X: Dad got me started. Mom got really mad at him.
Then later he ran out on us and I was hooked so Mom had to get them for me.

Me: ... .... .......

Control face muscles. Pick up clip board.

Me: Do you drink?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home