Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Dessert in the Desert of the Real

The boys and I are heading to see the final Matrix movie just as soon as I get off work. We are really looking forward to it. The not too great reviews don't matter. It's an event and we are going to enjoy it. I am not too concerned that the second movie didn't amaze quite like the first. The first one was so groundbreaking the next one had to be a let down. On the other hand though the second one made me go back and look at the depth of meaning in the trilogy. Also, on seeing the second one on DVD I am still in awe of the fight scene on the staircases. Run it in slow motion and it plays out logically like a dance. Too cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home