Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

File under: For future use.


One of the Doctors I work with keeps sending me patients with the diagnosis of “pre-syncope episodes.

Syncope, according to Merriam-Webster, means: loss of consciousness resulting from insufficient blood flow to the brain, or to put it more simply, fainting.

My question is this, isn’t everyone (who is, at this moment, conscious) technically having a pre-syncope episode?


Maybe we could use this to our advantage. Next time you need an excuse for being late or missing a work deadline, just tell them, “It’s not my fault, I was having a pre-syncope episode.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home