Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Friday, November 07, 2003

You can't make this stuff up. Part II


I’m running the clippers over his chest, prepping him for a cardiac stress test. He looks up at me and says, “Why don’t you just burn the hair off?”

I chuckle and say, “Well, I guess that would work, but then we would have a whole new set of problems.”

“Like what?” he asks.

My eyebrows go up at the seriousness in his tone. “Well, for one you would be burnt.”

“Naw,” he says, “I done it several times.”

“How did that happen?” I ask, trying to think of job related hazards to chest hair.

He says, proudly, “ I set it on fire here,” pointing at his stomach, “and I put it out when it gets to my neck.”


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home