Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Friday, January 09, 2004

Beware the Dark Side Luke!

I walked out the front door this morning to a surprise. It had snowed sometime during the night. “The Night” for me is between 10:00pm and 2:30am when I get up. It was pretty and snow always lifts my spirit. The way the air feels, the muffled quality, how quite it seems is very relaxing and I don’t mind the cold. However, I put off getting up as long as I can and have my twenty-mile trek into work timed down to a few minutes variance. Snow on our steep, unsalted hills does not factor into me making it to work on time.

Today being Friday, I have the weekend to look hopefully towards. Bev was cut from work last night and has a four-day weekend. If the weather doesn’t turn worse we have to go shopping for Zack. He has outgrown everything he owns in less than two months. It is hard to keep up with how fast he is changing.

Jason wrote his first computer virus last night. I am using that term very loosely. He has been teaching himself Visual basic and last night he learned how to write a program that makes changes to the computer registry. The program he wrote, when loaded as a Trojan, causes your computer to give an error beep every few seconds. It makes a geek father proud. That is as long as I can keep him off the evening news from some “harmless” prank that gets carried away. Wish me luck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home