Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Purpose Driven Life Journal: Day Four:

Point to ponder: There’s more to life than just here and now.

Question to ponder: Since everything has eternal consequences, what is the one thing I should stop doing and the one thing I should start doing today?

Journal: 1. I only get to pick one thing? The main thing I should stop doing is worrying. I am a compulsive worrier. I try to micro-control everything, all the while knowing I can’t. I imagine the worst possible thing that can happen, and then try to prepare myself emotionally for it to happen. Life though, is so strong and unyielding trying to hold on to control is no different than trying to light a candle in a hurricane.

2. Start doing? I should start not worrying so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home