Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Going for the Number One Snorting Altoids Google link

Yesterday I watched Kill Bill vol.2, which tied up all the loose ends of the first movie. If you like Samurai or Hong Kong Kung fu films these are a must see.

I also rented Fight Club. Having finished the book recently I wanted to see it again with a different perspective. I only had time to see the first part yesterday, but watching it on my laptop I was able to catch several places were Tyler Durden was inserted on single frame/subliminal shots. Pretty cool.

Youth praise band practice started off very badly, but ended on a hopeful note. That’s in the key of G of course, God’s key. Beverle was sick and not able to be with me and since she carries over half of my sanity inside her, needless to say, I was not all there. J.B. stepped up though and has begun to fill the leadership role we need to make this band gel. Next Wednesday the band will play in Ignite for the first time. Everybody pray.


I’ve got The Hours PVR’d waiting for me after I get off from work today. I know next to nothing about Virginia Woolf, but the movie has great reviews.

Also, as a side note, I’ve been thinking about snorting some Altoids… Actually, I just googled it, ground some up and did it…the effect? I wouldn’t recommend doing it with the cinnamon flavor, but otherwise quite minty. Now I'm trying for the Google Number One Hit for snorting altoids. We all have our dreams, this is mine.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice that all of us watch waaaaay too many movies. There's not anything wrong with movies but what do we gain by watching them.....
I mean no critcism because I am the chief of movie-watchers.
Just a thought.

Daniel

10:33 AM  
Blogger Jesse said...

You saw Fight Club again? I wanted to watch it with you and Uri. :-(

Snorting altoids huh? Timmy, I always knew you had problem with those things but... I'll try to find some 1-800 numbers for ya.

Daniel, I think watching movies for the sake of watching movies is pretty mind numbing but I aspire to films that challenge my world view and complacency with life. Well that and vampire movies.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Hey, let me know how "The Hours" is. I have been wanting to watch that for months now. I heard that it is very artsy but fascinating. Oh, and I really liked the Cat and Girl comics... would be believe I had never seen one before then? I made sure to save the freewill/presents comic, that is great. Tell Bev I said hi. :)

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am curious about "snorting Altoids" How do you do it and what is the effect?

7:41 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

LOL-You grind it up into a fine powder, run it out in a cocaine like line, roll a bill (a twenty is classy) up into a straw and snort it into a pasty ball in the back of your naso-pharynx where it will sit and burn tears into your eyes for a good ten minutes. Then you spend another half hour sniffy and snorting waiting for it to dissolve down the back of your throat. Much more fun than pulling off your own toe-nail with a pair of pliers, which I have also done.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home