Timothy-Tucker.com

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams

Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Monday, August 09, 2004

Weak end

The weekend had Beverle and I going to Bowling Green for a birthday present for her mom. We also bought some more prego-clothes for Rachel and I bought a book for when I finish reading Fight Club.

Sunday had me skipping church to finish my ATC commitment at Nervousness. Sandpaper was a lot harder to work with than I had hoped. I had big ideas that came up short.
Jason had the guys down for a LAN party Friday night for his birthday. I slept, with earplugs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mason said...

Uhh, I checked out the links for both ATC and the nervousness site and I'm confused. What's the deal with these sites? Is this some kind of graphic artist exchange site or something?

Oh, and how is Bowling Green these days? Is there anything to do but eat? Have they upgraded the boom-box at the movie theater?

Mason

P.S. Tell Bev I said hi.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Yeah, it's a land mail art exchange thingy

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home